Term & Condition
Last Updated: [20/08/23]
Welcome to the Graphic Elements Digital Store ("Website"), operated by [Graphic Elements] ("Company," "we," "us," or "our"). These terms and conditions ("Terms") govern your access to and use of the Website, as well as any services or content provided through the Website. By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms, please do not use the Website.
1. Acceptance of Terms
2. User Accounts
- In order to access certain features of the Website, you may need to create an account. You agree to provide accurate and complete information during the account creation process.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account credentials and for all activities that occur under your account.
3. Selling on Graphic Elements
- Users may submit their graphic designs, fonts, 3D elements, illustrations, and other related content ("Designs") to be sold on the Website.
- By submitting a Design, you grant the Company a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, distribute, and display your Designs on the Website for promotional purposes and for facilitating sales.
- You warrant that you have all necessary rights and permissions to submit the Design and that it does not infringe upon any third-party rights.
4. Content Guidelines
- Designs must not infringe upon any third-party intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyrights and trademarks.
- Designs must not contain offensive, explicit, defamatory, or illegal content.
- We reserve the right to review and approve Designs before they are made available for sale on the Website. We may reject or remove any Design that violates these guidelines.
5. Intellectual Property
- All content on the Website, including but not limited to Designs, graphics, text, and logos, is owned by the Company or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
- Users may only use the Designs for personal or commercial purposes as allowed by the specific license purchased. Any unauthorized use is prohibited.
6. Payments and Fees
- Sellers will receive a portion of the sales price for each Design sold, as outlined in the Seller Agreement.
- Payouts to sellers will be processed exclusively through the Unified Payments Interface (UPI) method. Sellers must provide a valid UPI ID for payment.
- Buyers may request a refund for purchases made on the Website. Refund requests must be submitted within [number] days of the purchase date.
- Refund requests will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Designs that have been downloaded or used may not be eligible for a refund.
- To request a refund, please contact our customer support at email@example.com.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse or limit refunds if there is evidence of abuse or fraud.
8. Limitation of Liability
- The Website and its content are provided on an "as-is" basis. We do not guarantee the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of any content.
- The Company shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising from the use of the Website or any content therein.
9. Modifications and Termination
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Website, its features, or these Terms at any time without prior notice.
- You may terminate your account at any time, but these Terms will continue to apply to any past use of the Website.
By using the Graphic Elements Digital Store, you agree to abide by these Terms. If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org